iOS 5 beta gallery 2
You've already sent us one set of iOS 4 beta screenshots, and you just keep them coming. So here we are with round 2, and here's what they show:
- Photo Stream can support multiple Apple IDs
- Automatic downloads work for apps everywhere, but for music only in the US
- Game Center has a place for your picture now
- iCloud won't work with Apple IDs that aren't email addresses (older Apple IDs)
- Swiping in weather gives you hourly forecasts (first update since 1.0, yay!)
- You can Tweet a single picture but not multiple pictures
- If you don't recall your password, there's an iForgot button (we kid you not)
Anyone notice anything else?
[Thanks Rodney, Kevin, JD, and anon!]
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!