Week in iPad for September 4, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great app review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
- Mobile Nations 6: Size matters
- Superfunctional 9: Functional sleep
- Contest winners: mophie juice pack air, Peggle HD
- Apple airs new iPad 2 commercial – Learn
- Competitors still struggling in the shadow of the iPad
- HP could be pilot for new “Jobs’ Business Nightmare” show on FOX
- Amazon’s iPad competitor is a 7-inch Android-forking Kindle tablet… for $250?
- Apple releases iOS 5 beta 7 [Updated]
- Voice Control Assistant, iOS diagnostics, Find my Friends get detailed
- iOS 5 beta 7 ends iTunes Match download vs streaming confusion?
- Apple promotes Eddy Cue to Senior VP of Internet Software and Services
- Starz wanted Netflix to charge more for “premium tier”
- Casting calls going out for Facebook for iPad commercial
- Remember 9/11 with The 911 Memorial: Past, Present and Future for iPad
- Daily Tip: How to use your iPhone, iPad to alert you to power failures
- How to export iPhone, iPad UI elements from Photoshop
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!