Ben Bajarin of Tech.pinions talks to Rene about Amazon, Apple, Google, and Samsung, their differences and similarities not only in business models but in philosophies, and their relative positions both in North America and internationally.
- Apple vs. Google vs. Microsoft: One Platform Will Not Rule Them All
- Amazon's profits
- While We’re Trying To Follow His Game Of Checkers, Jeff Bezos Is Playing Chess
- The Anti-Apple
- Amazon's Dominant Strategy
- The Less Expensive iPhone
- My Succinct Theory
- The Great Wall of Amazon
- Defending iOS with cheap iPhones
- Customer Acquisition and the Entry Level iPhone
- The Case for a Lower-Cost iPhone
- Why iPhone 4C didn't make sense but iPhone 5c just might
- So where's the 5-inch iPhone?
- The gold iPhone 5s
- The iPhone’s GOLDEN Opportunity in China
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.