The WowWee Cinemin Slice is an iPad and iPhone dock that doubles as a pico projector. With it, you can project movies, videos, photos, games, and slides onto walls and ceilings. It's also equipped with a 6 watt stereo speaker system.
WowWee Cinemin Slice puts your favorite content on the big screen, wherever that may be. In a dimly lit room, Slice can project a crisp 60-inch image from over 10 feet away, or from floor-to-ceiling in a typical room. Enhanced by Texas Instruments’ superior DLP projection technology, you get an ultra-clear, high contrast picture with vivid color.
Stay with us after the break for all of the techie details!
- 30-pin Apple connector compatible with iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone, and iPad (docking trays included)
- Mini-HDMI (1.3) and AV ports for personal media players
- VGA port for PCs, laptops, and netbooks
- Image size of up to 1.5m (60")
- Viewable range of 3.2m (125")
- 90° hinge
- Bright - 16 ANSI lumens
- WVGA (854 x480) resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Manual focus
- 6 watt stereo speaker system
At nearly $450, the Cinemin Slice is not cheap, but perhaps it was on your list of accessories you'd like to see in 2011. Anyone tempted to pick one up?