Mini Ninja strategy guide: How to collect Koins faster, run farther, and kick ninja butt better than ever!
Mini Ninjas is a classic endless runner game by Square Enix. In it, you'll fight to survive for as long as you can while you dodge arrows, free animals, and collect ingredients for spells along the way. Each run gives you more Ki, or energy, and lets you level up to perform bigger and better spells. Here are the tips and tricks you need to run further than you ever imagined!
1. Don't waste your Koins on last chance opportunities
As with many endless runner games, you can continue your run for a price. Each time you do so, the Koins you have to dish out grow higher and higher. Odds are you'll get to that position again sooner than you think so unless you're dead set determined to beat someone's score and you're right on the brink, you're better off saving your Koins for other gear.
2. Smash small boxes and barrels instead of jumping
Small boxes and barrels are sometimes thrown in just to trip you up when jumping. I've found smashing through them instead of jumping over them to be a better strategy. That way if something comes at you right afterwards, you don't have to take as many small jumps that may end up being close calls.
3. Watch for arrows
Some enemies hover above and shower arrows down. Pay special attention to these annoyances and be sure to kill them as fast as possible. If they get too far ahead of you, and arrow is sure to eventually catch up with you. Kill them as soon as possible and watch the skies at all times for falling arrows.
4. Don't forget to watch for ingredients
You can always buy ingredients and spells in the store but why if you can get them for free? Whatever you collect on the runway can be used when crafting spells and other items. Watch for ingredients when your running and collect them whenever humanly possible. You'll be glad you did later on.
5. Connect to Facebook for 500 free Koins
If you have a Facebook account you can earn an extra 500 Koins just by linking up your account from the main page. It doesn't get any easier than that, plus you'll be able to see your friends' progress and challenge them via Game Center.
6. Kill enemies, don't avoid them
Your Ki meter only fills up as you kill enemies. Don't avoid them, kill them. You get spells faster and earn bonus items for doing so. Whenever you can attack without putting yourself in danger, be sure to do so.
7. Short jumps vs long jumps
The key to any endless runner game is knowing how to perfectly time your jumps. Mini Ninjas is no exception and mastering short jumps is super important. Tapping very lightly on the screen results in a short jump. You don't go as high and it's much easier to control when there are multiple items in a row you have to clear and aren't sure if one long jump will get the job done.
Play around with short jumps and be sure you master them or you won't get very far.
8. Red enemies are copycats
The red ninja enemies always jump when you do so the best way to defeat them is to trick them into jumping. Do this by taking a super short jump. They jump higher than you allowing you to catch up and kill them.
9. Buy pets
Not only are pets cute and cool to have, they typically serve a purpose and help you ward off enemies. For instance the panda can smash through large stones, meaning you won't trip or stumble on them. Rack up some Koins and then use them to buy pets when you can, you'll be surprised how much of a difference they can make in how far you get.
The fox in particular has lots of cool tricks up its sleeve when it comes to jumps so once you master those, it's a good pet to have in your arsenal.
10. Ki carries over from run to run
Remember that Ki, or your energy meter, carries over from run to run. Don't feel like you have to use coins on a last chance if you're close to maxing out your Ki. As discussed earlier, it's almost never worth it and your Ki carries over anyways. Just use it on your next run for a decent head start.
Your tips and tricks?
I've given you my best tips and tricks for achieving a great run in Mini Ninjas so now I want to hear yours! What do you spend your Koin on? And what tips and tricks do you have for achieving a super long run? Let me know in the comments!
- Angry Birds Go!: Top 10 tips, tricks, and cheats!
- Bejeweled Blitz: Top 8 tips, hints, and cheats to get your highest scores ever!
- Boom Beach: Top 10 tips and tricks to defeating the Blackguards without spending tons of real cash!
- Candy Crush: Top 10 tips, tricks, and cheats!
- Candy Crush Saga: Another 10 killer help, hints, and guide to extra lives!
- Card Wars - Adventure Time: 5 tips, hints, and cheats to be the cool guy
- Clash of Clans: Top 6 tips, hints, and cheats!
- Clumsy Ninja: Top 10 tips, tricks, and cheats to train harder and level up faster!
- Cut the Rope 2: Top 10 tips, tricks, and cheats to help Om Nom beat levels and find his candy faster!
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush tips, tricks, and cheats
- Disco Zoo: Top 10 tips and tricks to help you grow your zoo as fast as possible!
- Duet Game: Top 10 tips and tricks!
- Dwarven Den: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to blazing a path to buried treasure!
- Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Top 10 tips and tricks you need to know!
- Farm Heroes Saga: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats
- FarmVille 2 Country Escape: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats!
- Flappy Bird: Top 5 tips, hints, and cheats
- Hay day: Top 6 tips, tricks, and cheats to save cash and grow your farm fast!
- The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth: Top 5 tips and tricks for building an empire and forging alliances
- Minecraft Pocket Edition: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats!
- Mini Ninjas: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to getting your best run possible!
- Monument Valley: Top 10 tips and tricks to help guide Ida on her journey
- Pet Rescue Saga: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats!
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to pass levels faster
- Plague Inc.: Top 5 tips, tricks and cheats
- Real Racing 3: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats for better cars and faster upgrades!
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out: Top 8 tips, hints, and cheats for donuts, cash, and XP!
- Slayin: Top 5 tips, tricks, and cheats
- Smash Hit: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to help you achieve your best distance yet!
- Tiny Death Star: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to crush the rebellion faster!
- Tiny Wings: Top 10 tips, hints, and cheats to help you fly higher and nest up faster!
- 2048: Top 7 tips, hints, and cheats to stack your way to a higher score!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro concept shows Midnight Green is so last year
Rumors of a Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro have circulated a few times and we're right here for it. After watching this concept, you will be as well.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Cuddle close with your favorite Animal Crossing: New Horizon pal
Animal Crossing has become a global phenomenon, and as a result, dedicated creators have designed special Animal Crossing stuffed animals for all to enjoy. Here's a list of our favorites!