WWDC 2012: Where great ideas go on to do great things

Apple has started preparing San Francisco's Moscone Center West for their 2012 World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) and in so doing have revealed the motto for this year's event: here great ideas go on to do great things.

The banners themselves are the usual collage for popular and laudable app icons, both outside and inside.

The Keynote kicks off at 9am PDT on Monday, June 11th, with the expected introduction of iOS 6, updates to iCloud, more on OS X Mountain Lion and perhaps new Macs. We've heard there won't be any new iOS devices this summer, however, so don't go getting your iPhone 5 or iPad mini hopes up just yet.

Leanna (@llofte), Seth (@sethclifford), and yours truly (@reneritchie) will be there live.

And if anyone happens by Moscone and grabs any additional pics, send them our way -- news@imore.com

Source:

Agenda Calendar for iPhone and iPad review

Best free photography apps for iPhone

johncblandii says:

So any speculation as to some coded message in this one?
As a dev, I'm thoroughly inspired by just that bit. :) I might try to make it next year.

Bluecanary says:

Apples new stylus for the iPad will be called the iDea, and it will do great things.

Nasser Alfaresi says:

I hope to see new product in the event ^^

Robert says:

Macbook pro new style please

Jerome Jackson Bellafonti-Lausanne says:

iOS 6 will be enough to whet my appetite for the time being guys, should be interesting but not much in terms of release of products I say

redbeard says:

Widgets and a revolutionary OS or it's a total bust.

Appleislost says:

"The banners themselves are the usual collage for popular and laudable app icons"
Boring!
Innovation?

Premium1 says:

Innovation? Ha apple is to. Busy suing everyone so they can say they invented everything and it is "revolutionary "

ght says:

Pipe dream: Incorporation of webOS-style multitasking, notifications, and general UI (the great idea) into Apple hardware with Apple ecosystem (where to do great things.)

Jason says:

WebOS was a dud in terms of the front face of the UI then app drawer, inefficient and not much innovation with simply a front card view. Otherwise I agree

ght says:

I agree to an extent. The launcher was basically a less dense version of the iPhone launcher. The UI elements I miss most are the notifications, card multitasking, and fast access to settings. I hope iOS adopts the best fatures of webOS as it goes open-source. It will ease my pain in having to move to iOS.

contours options tandem stroller says:

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some p.c. to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

magic submitter coupon says:

I savor, result in I found just what I was taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye