Apple today released an update for Apple TV (2010), bringing it to iOS 4.2.2. The over-the-air update looks to be of the bug fix variety:
- Addresses an issue in which audio is not output when playing some video content.
- Addresses an issue in which video is not displayed when playing some content.
- Adds an audio output setting for switching to 16-bit audio for compatibility with some TVs and AV receivers.
- Improves the performance of fast-forwarding and rewinding live events.
- Addresses an issue in which the description information is not displayed for some movies.
- Addresses an issue in which YouTube subscription videos were not ordered by date.
If you notice anything else, let us know!