Ever wish you could easily take documents from your Mac and turn them into awesome flipbooks? Learning software can be a pain, and sometimes you need to learn multiple pieces just to make one little thing, but that doesn't always have to be the case.
Meet Next FlipBook Maker Pro for Mac a great way to turn pictures, PDFs, and much more right into flipbooks. That's right, one piece of software can do it all, and right now you can save a lot of money on it. From converting the PDFs into a usable Flash format to embedding YouTube videos and uploading directly to your site through the built-in FTP, this software offers quite a lot of features.
Some of the others include:
- Convert your PDFs & images into Flash/HTML5 flipbooks
- Customize & update on the fly in Responsive Design Mode
- Engage your audience w/ a realistic experience of flipping through a book from page to page
- Embed YouTube, local video, music, images, buttons, charts, hyperlinks, & more
- Batch convert multiple PDFs or combine multiple PDFs to one flipbook
- Utilize customizable templates & dynamic scenes
- Publish your flipbook as a WordPress Plugin, Joomla or Drupal module
- Upload to your website w/ built-in FTP
- Get a unique URL when you upload the flipbook to Nextflipbook Cloud
- View the book from any desktop, laptop or mobile device
Save 86% for a limited time!
With all of these features, you'd almost expect to be paying a small fortune for the software. Luckily that isn't the case, and right now you can grab it for just $29, huge savings from its regular $299 price tag.