It's been about a month since Plex first unveiled its live TV guide grid — but that was only on the web. Today, it's available for Apple TV.
It's a simple enough affair — if you're watching live TV through Plex, you'll have access to a grid so you can see what's on now, and what's coming up. It's all powered by Gracenote, and damned if it isn't one of the better looking live grids we've seen in a while.
Here's the full changelog, if you're into that sort of thing:
- Grid view guide for browsing DVR channels.
- Support changing audio streams on Live TV, when available.
- Couldn't modify recording policy for a TV Show where no episodes were scheduled for recording at the moment.
- Fixed an issue preventing deleting items with an apostrophe in the title.
- Fixed issue where some users with autologin would be set to the wrong server on startup.
- Fixed playback of News from channels.
- Trying to record all events for a sports team would result in an erroneous screen.
- Hide incorrect error message when switching Live TV channels.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Your Apple TV will love these accessories
Your Apple TV can become even better with any of these accessories presented here. From keyboards to remote covers to gaming controllers, we've got your back!