The BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for iPad 2 is a skin that sticks to the aluminum black to give some texture and protect from scrapes and abrasions. They're not the same as the thin, clear BodyGuardz films we've shown you how to apply before, and are actually even easier to apply.
Here's how I apply the BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for iPad 2
- Clean my iPad 2 screen thoroughly (I use iKlenz)
- Peel off the front sticker carefully and lightly line it up on the front of my iPad 2.
- Place the edge down, keeping a close eye on the alignment.
- Push evenly and steadily out from the edge -- I use a ruler to help
- Check alignment and peel back and reposition as/if needed.
- Smooth down to secure it in place.
- Leave the outer layer on so I don't damage the front while applying the back
- Flip my iPad over
- Clean my iPad 2 back the same way I did the front. I don't worry about dust as much because you can't see through the sticker on the back, but I want the best adhesion possible.
- Peel off the back sticker carefully and again line it up. I use the camera and other cut outs to help guide me.
- Same as above, place down and push out with the ruler when I'm sure it's in the right place.
- Smooth down the edges.
- Flip it back over and remove the top layer from the screen protector.
- That's it!
I'll be testing BodyGuardz Armor out for durability and report back in a review. If you have any tips for applying them, or any questions about them, let me know in comments.