Apple Store just went down

Just as expected, the online Apple Store has gone down in preparation for today's Let's Talk iPhone event. Within the hour we should find out what new gadgets will be featured on Apple's most likely revamped online store page. Whether it's an iPhone 4S or iPhone 5, we'll finally know.

Until then, we'll keep watching the Apple store for any changes. Let us know if you spot any! We'll be posting everything we know on our TiPb meta live-stream throughout the keynote.

So hop on and chat with us throughout the event!

Allyson Kazmucha

Help and how to editor for iMore. I can take apart an iPhone in less than 6 minutes. I also like coffee and Harry Potter more than anyone really should.

TiPb talking iPhone 4S on ABC15

Apple announces card printing app, Cards for iPhone

Carl Mumford says:

I'll write it again for good effect.
OMGZZZZZ App Store down, let's run around like mad!! IFONE PHIVE!

rj5570 says:

I just thought of something. The only iPhone that Steve Jobs did not introduce was the 3Gs. Which makes me believe we will not get an iPhone 5 since there is no Steve Jobs at this event.

fastlane says:

I stopped reading when I saw UK.

Nelly070 says:

As much as you'd like to believe there is actually a world outside the US !!

Apple iPhone 4 16GB says:

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with a few percent to power the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Vella Mellage says:

It reminds me of the Paris sex tape where she is standing in the mirror in her underwear.

portable water heaters says:

Hello there, just was aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful should you continue this in future. A lot of other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Sugar Daddies Online Dating says:

I've been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

buy online amazon staf says:

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He used to be totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Sea charts for Adequate Sea, Ocean, Marine, Water Trips, says:

Magnificent items from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've bought right here, certainly like what you're saying and the best way wherein you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is actually a tremendous web site.