Measures HD for iPad now available
Measures HD, by Neuwert Media, is an iPad utility app that converts between currency and units of measure.
In addition to all features available in the iPhone version, Measures for iPad supports unlimited number of favorites and wikipedia look-up feature providing additional information for the units you choose. The UI for the iPad version was created from scratch to provide the best user experience.
Screenshots and details after the break.
- Eye pleasing design with changeable themes
- Very intuitive user interface
- Unlimited number of favorites
- Built-in calculator
- Rounding slider allowing to change precision on a category basis
- Extensive search capability inspired by spotlight
- Lookup of wikipedia articles for currently selected conversion
- Configurable library with over 1000 different units grouped into 40 categories
- 170 currency exchange rates updated via the internet
- Copy and paste support
- Result can be presented in scientific format (1.094E+2)
- Support for combined units as result (mi+ft, ft+in, lb+oz etc.)
- Localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
- Common conversions: length, area, mass, temperature etc.
- Currency and precious metals exchange rates
- Cloth and shoes sizes
- Physics: charge, magnetic field and flux, density etc.
- Engineering conversions: viscosity, radio transmission power, sound pressure, am. wire gauge etc.
- Data amount conversions including IEEE1541-2002 standard
- And many more
Measures HD is available on the iPad for $1.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]