App Giveaway: MadPad by Smule
Smule has released a new music app for iOS, MadPad. It's a video soundboard - of your life. After using the camera on your iPhone or iPad 2, you record 12 tiny clips of video and sound to create your soundboard, you're ready to start remixing.
I cannot justly describe the awesomeness of this app, so please watch the video below. And because we know that our readers are much more creative than us, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of MadPad for iPhone and 5 copies MadPad HD for iPad!
Remix your life with MadPad, Apple's official iPhone and iPad App of the Week. Turn everyday sights and sounds like your car, an empty soda can, or your friends into the ultimate percussive instrument. Who would have thought everyday life could be so musical?
Create video soundboards from your life
Oh the possibilities! Just aim and shoot to capture sounds all around you - your local café, car, kitchen, kids, cat, friends - MadPad magic will take care of the rest.
- Easily record video clips to create interactive video sets.
- Mix in clips from the community to create new mashups.
Simply tap to play
Tap to play video sets just like a drum. Have fun creating your own rhythms, beats and loops.
- Over 50 FREE sets included: pianos to piccolos, silly sounds to sweet guitars.
- Discover new sets from the MadPad community daily.
- Remix exclusive content from YouTube sensation Mystery Guitar Man.
Share with the world
Record and share music videos for the world to enjoy! Or see how your friends remix your life.
- Record your performances like a music video, and then post on YouTube.
- Share your favorite sets through Twitter, Facebook or email.
For a chance to win a copy of MadPad for iPhone or iPad, let us know which version you would prefer and give us a little hint on what type of soundboard you plan to create! (Must have a US or Canadian iTunes account to win. Apple's rule, not ours!)
MadPad is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99 and $2.99 respectively.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.