iKlenz cleaner solution for iPad and iPhone - accessory review

iKlenz cleaning solution for iPad and iPhone

iKlenz Cleaner Solution for your iPhone and iPad removes, dirt, grime, fingerprints, bacteria and germs, while repelling dust. iKlenz gives your iPhone and iPad ascreen a streak free shine.

If I had to name my top 5 items I should always have for my iPhone and iPad this would most definitely be one one them. Since I do a lot of videos, I always ensure my iPhone and iPad are clean before a shoot. I also know that water and/or a shirt (iChadman, bellyrub?!) do not cut it when it comes to fingerprints and oil. Also Windex can cause damage to the delicate surface of the iPhone and iPad, so I never use that on my precious iPhone and iPad.

You just spray the solution on the cloth a few times, wipe the screen clean lightly then fold and dry off with the other side of the microfiber cloth (which comes with iKlenz). It works like a charm and lasts for a long time.

Pros

• Comes with Microfiber Cloth
  • Repels Dust
  • Kills Bacteria and Germs
  • Streak Free Shine
  • Really you should just buy one

Cons

• Costs More than Water
  • That's it really, have you gotten it yet?

<a href=""http://store.imore.com/iklenz-cleaner-solution/15A43A3000.htm">iKlenz Cleaner Solution is $19.95. I find it works great and I recommend you get one today and let me know what you think of it, .

Georgia

Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, hosts the ZEN & TECH podcast, and should be followed on Twitter @Georgia_Prime.

More MobileMe going free rumors

Pregnancy Tracker from WhatToExpect.com for iPhone - app review

zeagus says:

I also use your shirt; I hope you don't mind.

Hahahah says:

I like how one of her selling points is "it comes in such a cute bottle". Using a clean microfiber and the oil resistant screen works just fine. Considering taking a key to the face of my iphone wont scratch it, my shirt poses no threat.

converge says:

$5 pack of microfiber towels from Target + a dab of water is all you need.

Georgia says:

I have to clean my iPhone and iPad all the time for videos and reviews. The speed efficacy and easy far surpass water. I dont know how dirty your iPad gets but iKlenz is far superior to water.

Hiper0id says:

Awesome item, I really think I'm going to buy one.

icebike says:

I'm with HaHaHa,,,
The microfiber is all you need. Forget the spray.

Redshirt says:

The other con is that it costs money. Most of us don't need to have presentation ready iPhone/iPad's.

dawggg63 says:

Sun Glass Hut has a solution and microfiber cloth for cleaning sunglasses that does a great job on the iPhone... and they offer free refills of the solution for life.

Brad says:

I use the same thing that the apple stores uses.... iklear

Carly says:

I use either Staples screen cleaner spray with a microfiber cloth, or Sight Savers lens wipes, which I buy for my glasses anyway. I really don't see ever needing anything more, especially not at $20 a bottle.

Dan says:

Is a 20 dls bottle of soap water really worth a review from TiPB? I actually found this hilarious. !!!!

Muero says:

Apple says to not use any cleaning solution and just use a microfiber cloth. I find that a microfiber cloth works beautifully to clean the iPad. Why pay for unnecessary solution that Apple even recommends you not use?

Robert says:

I've been using Klear Screen (formerly iKlear) since I had my first Newton. THat stuff is absolutely amazing. I use it for both my sunglasses and iPhone and it puts a wax type coating on that is great!!!!

Butch Hauke says:

Another vote for Klear Screen here, although I don't use it on the iPad. The iPad wipes perfectly clean with a microfiber cloth.

Crayolaboi says:

Kickass shirt girl.
For all of those who say just use water, do u know how much bacteria is on a typical cell phone. It's gross! Not really caring as much about any coating on my screen I use clorox wipes. Haven't noticed them to cause any damage to my screen. As far as my case goes I just take it off and wash it with liquid soap.

Moises Lopez says:

nothing beats your own shirt or your tank top to clean the the screen on my blackberry storm 2 or my blackberry bold 9700. o yeah i almost forgot about the iphone that two could clean the screen.

Eye glass cleaner says:

i use eye glass cleaner, and i get mine from the walmart vision center in each store becuz you buy one bottle for like $2 and you get lifetime refills on the bottle...it says its a non alcohol formulaits made in usa..which is weird...but otherwise i wouldnt recommend it...

Eye glass cleaner says:

*they also have wipe for eyeglasses that cuts through finger prints if you dont wanna spray your eyepad..lol...
Serious both work great a the box of wipes are $2-ish
At the walmart vision center...or any other grocery store, i just say walmart becuz they refill the bottle of spray for as long as you have the bottle

Derek Helmer says:

The microfiber cloth I use can remove the fingereprints easily enough without any spray cleaner. The germs however, I would get this to get rid of those pesky germs. I also use the spray from sunglass hut. Works well.

cycling56#CB says:

Germs! Oh no! I haven't thought about them, maybe thats where my ear went, them little fellers carried it off. So guess I will go buy a bottle and spray my other ear before they carry it off. As for the phone I will continue to use my shirt or what ever is available.

Paul says:

ActiveIon plus mircofiber cloth equals best solution although a little spendy.

allmotor91 says:

Rad Tech's spray is the best i'v found and there micro fiber cloths are awsome.

Jon Trang says:

I prefer the Shaggymac iPad Cleaning Kit. The microfiber is the exact size of the screen, which makes it perfect to "sandwich" between the case and screen:

antonio says:

I found an amazing compact new product with dual wiper blades and a built in refillable cleaning spray bottle called Squeegit, and it is by far the coolest new cleaning gadget out there!