Just hear about Google+ Pages for brands and businesses and want to know how to set up one of your very own -- just like TiPb's done? Google makes it stone stump simple to do, so launch your favorite web browser, get a beverage ready, and follow along.
- Log in to your Google+ account
- Head on over to http://plus.google.com/pages/create
- Choose the type of brand or business page you want to setup - Local Business or Place, Product or Brand, Company, Institution, or Organization, Arts, Entertainment, or Sports, and Other.
- Each type has many sub-types so read carefully and choose the one that applies best.
- Fill in the name, website address, and agree to the terms of service.
- Choose a profile picture for your page and use the draggable handles to crop it just the way you want.
- Give you Page a tagline. Something short and snappy that conveys what it is and piques interest.
- Share your new Page with your personal account's circles, if you want.
- Start a conversation on your new page, connect it up to your website, and tell the world about it!
- And... you're not done. Creating a Google+ Page is just the first step. Now you have to share, hang out, and get all social with it!
Have you created a Google+ Page for your business or brand? Tell us about it in the comments and let us know if you have any tips on getting the most out of them!