Track your shifts with PayCal for iPhone
PayCal is an iPhone app to help shift workers, freelancers, and students keep tack of their hours. It supports multiple jobs and multiple shifts per day and calculate gross pay per shift and pay days.
PayCal is a unique new iPhone app that allows you to easily schedule your work shifts using an efficient and beautiful gesture-based tray interface. PayCal also is the only app available that instantly translates your hours scheduled into gross pay per shift, as well as pay days.
- Simple, Easy To Use Interface for Managing Shifts
- Supports Daily and Monthly Views
- Shift Templates for Recurring Shifts via the Shift Tray
- Easily Add One-Time Shifts
- Unpaid Break Time Option for Shifts
- Pay Schedules Unique to Each Job
- Automatic Gross Pay Calculation
- Color-Coordinated Jobs
- Easily Adjustable Shifts in Daily View
PayCal is available on the iPhone and on sale for free until the end of today.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!