We spent a whole week on Talk Mobile covering the impact of mobile gaming on the console market, on developers, on our lives, and on the future of the industry in general. But we were just getting the conversation started. After our intro, we handed the topic over to you, and thanks to your comments, suggestions, votes, and survey responses, we got a ton of information back. And here it is!
From where we play to how we pay, why we're on mobile to what still has value for the consoles, the following Talk Mobile infographic shows the big trends in gaming that you told us were most important to you.
- Can mobile gaming kill the consoles?
- What's the dark side of mobile gaming?
- iOS vs. BlackBerry vs. Android vs. Windows: How can mobile get its multiplayer game on?
- Why isn't mobile gaming better?
- What's the future of mobile gaming?
Check it out below, tap/click for the full-size version, and then let me know what you think - any surprises or is this pretty much where you see the current and future state of mobile gaming?