Updated! Rogers/Fido to Sell iPhone 3G S in Canada, $199/$299 on June 19
Okay, I take back 13% of all the bad things I've ever said about Rogers. The Social Media Rep for Rogers/Fido, Keith McArthur, has unleashed the following today via Twitter:
- Both Rogers Wireless and Fido will offer iPhone 3GS starting June 19. [link]
- Rogers/Fido pricing is $199 for 16GB iPhone 3GS; $299 for 32GB iPhone 3GS on a three-year voice and data plan. [link]
- 8GB version of the iPhone 3G will drop to $99 on June 19 at Rogers and Fido with a three-year voice and data plan. [link]
- Rogers is reintroducing the $30/6GB data plan for iPhones effective tomorrow, June 9. Offer available for a limited time. [link]
- Rogers/Fido are only national carriers to offer $25/500MB plan. 93% of iPhone users use less than 500MB so this is the right plan for most. [link]
UPDATE: Steve in the comments points out this gem from the same Twitter feed:
- There will be a no-contract price for customers who want to upgrade before they’re eligible for a subsidy [
You stand on guard for me. Well done, sirs!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!