Phone different Podcast 19
This week Mike and Dieter discuss the continuing iPhone 3G drama -- could it be that Apple plans to just sell the thing unlocked and let carriers do what they will rebate-wise via iTunes?
Mike is old: he needs glasses to read his iPhone:
- iPhone 3G: June 9th, Available on June 19th
- 3G speeds getting 3Gier, No, seriously, really fast
- Around the world, iPhone Risk. Canada too?!
- Refurbs are cheap, Casey gives us an unboxing
- iPhone vs. BB Bold
- Music companies still suck
- Per the comments on PDPC 18, we're sticking with Phone different podcast, although "iPhlog Different podcast" form tschertz01 is awfully tempting!
- Forum taking a bit longer than we'd hoped, but should be any day now
- Keep an eye on the iPhone Blog for an update to the Wait-a-Thon contest. I'll be announcing a SLEW of winners (haven't been picking them on a regular basis) as well as announcing the details on our iPhone 3G givewaway
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!