If you're using iCloud Keychain in order to store your passwords, you can also use it to store your credit card information and sync it across all your iPhone, iPads, and Macs. Any time you pay with a credit card on your Mac, iCloud Keychain will offer to save it. However, you can also add a card manually any time it's convenient. That can save you a mad dash for your wallet next time you purchase something online. And if you ever need to remove a credit card, you can do that too. Here's how!
How to manually add and remove credit cards in OS X with iCloud Keychain
- Launch Safari on your Mac.
- Click on Safari on the top menu and then Preferences.
- In the popup menu, click on AutoFill.
- Next to credit cards, click on Edit...
- To remove an existing card, just click on it to select it and click the Remove button. You're done.
- To add a card, just type in the card info in each field and then click Done.
- Type in your card information and then click Done in the lower right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. iCloud Keychain will then sync your card information between all iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches that are compatible with iCloud Keychain.
How to get more help with iCloud Keychain
- How to enable (or disable) iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to access and view passwords and credit cards stored in iCloud Keychain
- How to delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain for iPhone and iPad
- How to manually add your credit card information to iCloud Keychain
- How to stop Safari from storing or autofilling passwords and credit cards from iCloud Keychain
- Forgot your iCloud Keychain security code? Here's how to change it!
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain in OS X
- How to manually add or remove credit cards with iCloud Keychain for OS X