The 2018 Winter Olympics have officially started, and your favorite athletes are currently skating/sledding/skiing into position for the highest level of athletic excellence: an Olympic gold metal.
While you and I are both stuck on our couches at home, watching from the sidelines, there are still ways to support your team with a li'l patriotism and panache.
Here are the best iPhone cases to show off your patriotism for the Winter Olympics!
Big fan of snowboarding? Then this iPhone case is perfect for you and your Olympic spirit!
- A li'l bit of everything!
- Red, white, blue, and the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics.
Keep your flag raised loud and proud with this particularly patriotic iPhone case.
- Support your fuzziest athletes today!
Polar bear + Team USA helmet = cutest/most patriotic iPhone case out there.
- You may not be able to go to Pyeongchang, but this iPhone case could trick a person or two…
This iPhone wallet shows off your patriotism and your class, am I right?
- Minimalism, meet the 2018 Winter Olympics
If you're someone who likes to keep it simple when it comes to iPhone cases, then this black and white Pyeongchang 2018 case might be your next BFF.
- Are you Olympics ready?
Because this super pretty mint blue iPhone case 100% is.
(And note the adorable Team USA print under the design!)
- "Hey, which team are you cheering for during these [2018 Winter Olympics](/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shareasale.com%2Fr.cfm%3Fb%3D166090%26m%3D21395%26U%3D885495%26afftrack%3DUUimUdUnU45561YYw%26urllink%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.redbubble.com%252Fpeople%252Filiketorun11%252Fworks%252F30292075-united-states-hockey-team-logo-pyeongchang-winter-games-2018%253Fcat_context%253Du-device-cases%2526grid_pos%253D100%2526p%253Diphone-wallet%2526rbs%253D0aac9186-d54d-46ae-ae7f-0374a465fe09%2526ref%253Dshop_grid%252529%25253F&token=zaW09wse"
You don't even need to answer! Just show 'em this iPhone case and I'm sure they'll get the picture.
How do you show off your patriotism?
Are you a big fan of sporting your patriotism on your iPhone? Are you someone who likes to wear themed t-shirts and clothes? Maybe some funky USA socks?
Let me know what your top ways of showing off your patriotic pride in the comments below, and have fun watching the 2018 Winter Olympics!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Variety looks into how popular rap battle 'Verzuz' landed on Apple Music
Apple Music brought rap battle "Verzuz" to the masses. Variety has the story of how that happened.
Review: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is gorgeous but overly complicated
If you loved Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lets you further explore the shared universe with a new team of characters. However, you don't have to have played Xenoblade Chronicles to enjoy the sequel. The gameplay leaves a fair bit to be desired, but the story and world make it worth playing through.
Apple, Ford, and Walmart lobbying against WeChat ban
U.S. companies including Apple, Ford, Walmart, and Disney have all raised concerns about a recent executive order against WeChat.
Protect your iPhone 11 Pro with these great cases
Whatever your style or protection needs, you can find a case to match them for your iPhone 11 Pro.